May your penis hurt when you make love.
Recently discovered curse from Cyprus’s old city kingdom of Amathus (circa 7th century CE)
I discovered the GENKI website by clicking a link over on Zaeega. (Not ot be confused with this Genki). I wish I understood Japanese (the language, the culture, everything). My Genki site apparently sells fetish movies, like Caught like a fish:
I had been stripped naked and suspended in a net without warning. Mysterious aboriginal men surrounded me, chanting as if trying to cast a spell over me. Then they all bowed down before me and began to grope my body. I was whipped incessantly with fish and eels. Is this a ceremony to purify me, I thought? Am I a sacrifice to their God…. Their behavior was beyond my comprehension. And what my fate might be is beyond imagination.
- Super-thick eels (“They are very difficult to catch. They mainly live inside the vagina, in which they love wriggling around.”)
- Boiled octopus (“Absolutely delicious with boiled rice. Rubbing against the rough surface of the suckers feels great.”)
- Salmon roe (“Pickled in soy source and itchy on the skin. To eat as they are on, or mashed-up and painted on an actress.”)
- Frog sister buddies (“They are not mating, just close friends and family. They are a pain when they form many faction. “)
- White Vaseline (“You shouldn’t swallow it. It’s like a mother gently tending a wound. Is that an insult to my mother?”)
- Long Hair Wig (“Enables you to change the sexual identity but only on the outside. It’s a faulty, but a very expensive one.”)
- High-heels (“Will force anyone onto their knees. Increases the power and allure, but also lowers intelligence.”)
- Gas mask (“ame use as the mask bought to hide the identity of the amateur actors. However, is sound noisy??”)
- Multiple-use chain (“As well as being used to hang actresses and swings, these are useful as a fashion and for securing.”)
- White briefs (“The badge of a masochist actor, like the insignia of manga superhero.It’s a mark of identification.”)
Sorry. Got carried away. However, I didn’t see this for sale: an athletic cup with a built-in electric fan. America still prevails.
The sexualization of torture from the top basically turned Abu Ghraib and Guantnamo Bay into an organized sex-crime ring in which the trafficked sex slaves were US-held prisoners. Looking at the classic S and M nature of some of this torture, it is hard not to speculate that someone setting policy was aroused by all of this. And Phillipe Sands’ impeccably documented Torture Team: Rumsfeld’s Memo and the Betrayal of American Values, now proves that sex crime was authorized and, at least one source reports, eroticized: Diane Beaver, the Staff Judge Advocate at Guantanamo who signed off on many torture techniques, told Sands about brainstorming sessions that included the use of sexual tension, which was “culturally taboo, disrespectful, humiliating and potentially unexpected.
“These brainstorming meetings at Guantanamo produced animated discussion,” writes Sands. “Who has the glassy eyes?” Beaver asked herself as she surveyed the men around the room, thirty or more of them. She was invariably the only woman in the room, keeping control of the boys. The younger men would get excited, agitated, even: “You could almost see their dicks getting hard as they got new ideas” [reported Beaver]. A wan smile crossed Beaver’s face: “And I said to myself, you know what, I don’t have a dick to get hard, I can stay detached.” [Sands, p 63]